Ratnakar Bank Ltd. (RBL) is an Indian nationalized bank with a huge following in the country. If you’re a new RBL bank credit card user, you’ll first have to generate a 4-digit PIN to activate it. Skimp on this, and you will not be in a position to conduct point-of-sale (POS) and ATM transactions.
The good news is that you can complete this process hassle-free anytime, anywhere. All you need is your RBL credit card with a card number and expiration date, your date of birth, and a bank-registered mobile number. With these in place, use any of the methods given below to complete the first-time PIN generation.
RBL Bank Credit Card PIN Generation
Method 1: Via RBL Website
- Visit the RBL website on your smartphone or PC- https://www.rblbank.com/
- Here, click on the ‘Login’ button
- A popup screen will be displayed where you should select the ‘Set Your Card PIN’ option under the ‘Credit Card’ section
- Correctly enter your RBL credit card number, Date of Birth and Card Expiry Date
- Click on the ‘Send OTP’ button and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Once the OTP is verified, you’ll have to enter the ‘4-digit PIN’ of your choice
- Re-enter the PIN before you can finally click on the ‘Change PIN’ button to complete the process
Method 2: Using RBL MyCard APP
- Download and install the RBL MyCard app on your smartphone
- Complete the registration process for your card by filling in the card details and mobile number
- Once you register your credit card, go to the main menu and tap on the ‘Set PIN’ option
- Correctly enter your RBL credit card number, Expiry date and Date of Birth
- Now enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- You’ll then have to choose a ‘Four-digit card PIN’ of your choice
- Re-enter the PIN correctly and tap on the ‘Set PIN’ button
By using any of the above-given methods, it will only be a matter of time before you finally set your RBL credit card PIN for the first time.