RBL Credit Card Statement Password: RBL Bank offers a wide range of banking services to their customers. Better, they boast of an exclusive range of credit cards, each tailored to suit different lifestyles. To guarantee customer satisfaction, you can keep track of all your transactions made through Credit card via your credit card statement.
What is my RBL Credit Card Statement Password?
Luckily enough, the entire process of accessing your RBL credit card statement PDF is seamless, convenient, and accurate. But for you to open the PDF, you ought to enter the password set by the bank. This guide will help you understand RBL creditcard statement PDF password settings way better.
How to Download RBL Card Statement without Password
- As mentioned above, you require a password in s specific unique credit card statement password format.
- Before you can finally open the creditcard statement PDF over email.
- This password comes in a combination of name and date of birth.
- All you have to do is type in the first four letters as per the registered RBI card followed by your date of birth (DDMMYY).
RBL creditcard holders can still download their statement without a password. Simply follow the steps given below to get done with the process;
- Download and install RBL My Card App on your smartphone.
- Open the installed app and tap on the ‘View Statement’ option.
- Next, tap on the ‘Download Statement’ option.
- Finally, save the PDF file on your phone without the need for a password.
RBL Credit Card
These are just but some of the things you need to know regarding the RBL credit card statement password. Remember, you can also remove the password from any credit card statement PDF file permanently and avoid the hassle of accessing it. Hopefully, this post will come in handy whenever you want to take advantage of your RBL credit card.