RCH stands for Reproductive and Child Health Portal for Data Entry, which is available statewide at rch.nhm.gov.in, and the RCH portal data entry login is used to identify and assist high-risk pregnant women…
The Indian government takes people’s Health and family welfare as a top priority. Govt make many implementations of the health management system. The Reproductive and Child Health portal to care for women’s reproduction, maternity, and newborn child health. RCH portal(rch.nhm.gov.in) is providing help to women with infertility issues, knowledge about the pregnancy cycle, and the new childbirth process.
The health and family welfare department officials enter new members’ registrations, and date entry reports through the link https://rch.nhm.gov.in.
RCH Portal Login
- Open the Reproductive and Child Health portal RCH website at https://rch.nhm.gov.in.
- In the middle of the homepage, the option “data entry” appears.
- Select the state and log in with username and password.
- Captcha code security enables on this page for the login.
- Applicants can enter data from the page after login.
Set Location on the RCH Data
After login, the user can begin the online data entry process for set location.
- After login into the portal, select the option set location in the menu.
- It leads to the “set data entry hierarchy” option.
- Select the district, ward, and facility type.
- Select your Health centre info and set the location.
RCH Portal Data Entry
In RCH Data Entry following list of options is available. The Options mainly
- The new profile entry.
- Eligible couples for this program.
- New pregnant women’s entry and Child entry.
- ASHA entry.
- Bank information entry
- EC Re-registration.
RCH New ANM ASHA Registration
After the RCH data entry login in the data entry list options, the Health provider entry or the ASHA entry available.
- In the ANM/ASHA registration open a new registration form.
- Enter ASHA information name, address, Phone number and designation.
- All applicants must enter the EID number along with the date.
- Enter your Aadhaar info and bank information.
Remember RCH Portal official link is https://rchrpt.nhm.gov.in/RCHRPT/HomePage.aspx