Recover Axis Bank Forgot Password: Account holders with Axis Bank can now take advantage of its internet banking service to perform transactions. But for you to leverage the bank’s Netbanking website, you’ll first have to log in to your account. Fortunately, this is never going to take most of your time since you only need a User ID and Password.
Recover Axis Bank Forgot Password
However, there may come a time when you forget your login password. In such a scenario, you won’t be able to access your Axis Bank internet banking account. The good news is that the bank has introduced a way to change the password online.
To take advantage of this service, you need to have a Customer ID, the mobile number registered with the bank and your Axis bank account number. With these details in place, follow the step-by-step guide below to recover your login password.
Procedure to Recover Axis Bank Forgot Password
- On your favourite web browser, type in https://www.axisbank.com/ on the search tab and initiate a search to access Axis Bank Netbanking website.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage. Here, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- -On the next page that follows, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Now type in your login ID (Customer ID) and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Correctly enter your Account Number and Registered Mobile number in the space set aside for these details.
- Enter the OTP received on your mobile number via SMS.
- Wait for the OTP to be verified after which you should enter a new Internet banking password of choice.
- Ensure the password contains special characters, numbers, upper and lower case letters. Furthermore, it should be at least 8 characters long.
By following these steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally reset your Axis Bank internet banking login password. Be sure to access your account using the new password before taking advantage of Axis Bank Netbanking services.