Recover Canara Bank Internet Banking User ID: To allow customers easy access to their accounts, Canara Bank provides internet banking facilities. As long as you log in to your Netbanking account with the bank, you can perform a wide range of transactions. Of course, this is regardless of your current location or the time of the day.
For you to leverage the facility, you need to have a User ID and Password issued during the registration process. However, there might come a time when you happen to forget your User ID. Rather than turning a blind eye as you struggle to access your account, it is in your best interest that you recover it within the shortest time possible.
Step-by-Step Guide to Recover Canara Bank User ID Online
In this guide, we will take you through the steps to follow before you can finally recover your Canara Bank internet banking User ID.
- Visit Canara Bank internet banking website on your Personal Computer or Smartphone- https://netbanking.canarabank.in/.
- On the login page, you have to click on the ‘Forgot User ID’ option.
- A new window will appear where you have to correctly enter your ‘Registered Mobile Number’ and ‘Unique Customer ID’.
- Confirm the details before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number with the bank. Correctly enter this OTP on the new page.
- Click on ‘Verify’ button and wait for the verification process to complete. It is then that you’ll receive the User ID on your mobile number via SMS.
Once you recover the User ID, you can proceed to log in to your account on the Canara Bank internet banking website. That way, you will easily take advantage of the different services available on the site and avoid the hassle that comes with visiting your bank branch.