Recover IDFC First Bank Netbanking Username: IDFC First Bank account holders can now leverage their online facility to access their account while on the go. To get the most from the IDFC First bank Netbanking facility, you’ll first have to activate it. Fortunately, this is not going to eat into your precious time since it only takes a couple of minutes to generate your username and password.
IDFC First Bank Netbanking Username
But what if you happen to forget your IDFC bank username? In this case, there is nothing to worry about since you can always recover it. All you need is your customer ID, registered mobile number with the bank and your IDFC bank account number.
Steps to Recover IDFC First Bank Internet Banking Username
- Using your most preferred web browser, visit the IDFC First Bank internet banking website – https://my.idfcbank.com/start.
- Next, click on the ‘Forgot Username’ option from the screen that appears.
- Correctly fill in your Customer ID, Country and registered mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha code as it appears after which you should click on the ‘Next button.
- Now choose one between Account Number or Debit Card.
- Fill in the details asked i.e., account number or debit card number, CVV and expiry date before clicking on the ‘Next button.
- Once your details are verified, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP correctly and click on the ‘Next button.
- Once the OTP is verified, you can now view your IDFC bank username on the screen. Furthermore, the IDFC Netbanking username will be sent to your registered Email ID.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow whenever you want to get your IDFC First bank Netbanking username. Once you have the username, you can log in to your account and get the most from IDFC Netbanking facility.