Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points: The State Bank of India offers reward points to debit cardholders. That comes as good news to many since you can easily redeem the reward points in exchange for products, pay bills, or even recharge. However, some SBI account holders with a debitcard do not understand what it takes to check and redeem the reward points.
If you happen to be in this category, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. This post will take you through the steps to check and redeem SBI debit card points without the hassle. Keep on reading to find out more.
How to Check SBI Debit Card Reward Points
For you to check and redeem debit card reward points, you need to have your username and password. Furthermore, you must install the SBI Yono app on your phone. With these requirements in place, follow the steps given below to check SBI debit card points:
- Download and install Yono SBI app on your smartphone
- Open the app and log in using the six-digit pin. For those who do not have an account, register on the app using your internet banking username and password
- On the main page, scroll down and tap on ‘SBI Rewards’ option
- It is then that you can check the rewards points earned on your debit card
How to Redeem SBI Debit Card Reward Points
- Open the SBI Yono website and tap on the ‘Redeem Now’ option
- Next, select the ‘Service or Product’ from the list of options displayed on the screen
- Click on the ‘Instant Vouchers’ option as it happens to be the most convenient way of redeeming SBI reward points
- Now choose the preferred voucher from the list of E-Gift cards
- Correctly enter the amount for the gift card after which you should click on the ‘continue button
- On the next page that appears, confirm the details before clicking on the ‘Redeem’ button
- Click on the ‘Make Payment’ option after which an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on the ‘confirm’ button
- Finally, click on the ‘Receipt’ option to receive the activation details
By following the above-given steps, you can easily check and redeem SBI debit card reward points.