Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration Procedure: Canara bank is one of India’s oldest and leading banks that operates in all the states. With the world going digital, the bank is now leveraging technology to guarantee remarkable services to all account holders. This simply means that you no longer have to visit the nearest branch to access the services you need.
But for you to enjoy their internet banking service, you first have to complete the registration process. This post will take you through the Canara Bank internet banking registration procedure. Keep on reading to find out more.
Canara Bank Internet Banking Registration Procedure
- Visit the Canara bank website by typing in https://netbanking.canarabank.in/entry/ENULogin.jsp on the search tab of your most preferred web browser.
- Once you access the homepage, select the ‘New User? Register Here’ option
- A new window will appear on your device’s screen from where you should go through the terms and conditions carefully. Click on the ‘I Agree’ button if you agree with everything
- Next, type in your account number and Email ID in the space set aside for these details after which you should click on the ‘Validate’ button
- Wait for your account to be validated successfully and click on the ‘Next button
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- On the new page, you will have to enter your Customer ID, date of Birth using the virtual keyboard displayed on the screen
- Now correctly type in the last five digits of your debit or credit transaction
- Enter the ‘Captcha Code’ correctly and click on the ‘Next button
- Click on the ‘Generate Login & Transaction Password’ and ‘SMS Based OTP’ for verification purposes
- A temporary password will then be sent to your registered Email ID
- Finally, log in to the account using the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
Once you get done with the registration process, you can log in to your account using your User ID and Password.