Register for RBL Net banking Services, Get info to Register for RBL Net banking Services Online. Step-by-Step Online RBL Bank Net banking Registration…
To meet the demands of their growing customer base in India, RBL bank offers online banking services via Netbanking, mobile banking and UPI Payments. The vast majority of account holders would rather settle on a Netbanking facility considering you can access and manage your account, even while on the go.
Register for RBL Net banking
However, you will first have to complete internet banking registration and activation to reap the numerous benefits it offers. If you have no how idea how to go about this, you’ve definitely come to the right place. Below is the simple guide to register and activate RBL Netbanking without going to a branch.
Step-by-Step RBL Bank Netbanking Registration
- First things first, visit RBL Internet Banking website- https://online.rblbank.com/corp.
- From the page that appears on your screen, click on the ‘Register’ option.
- Next, choose one from the options displayed i.e., Credit Card or Debit Card.
- You’ll be redirected to a different page on the website. Here, correctly enter the required details before clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP correctly and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Once the OTP is verified, enter your preferred User ID. The password you set should be 8-24 characters and include one alphabet, special character and number.
- Re-enter the User ID and Password after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed.
- Finally, you have to set the Phrase and Secure image to avoid phishing websites. Ensure you verify the Phrase and Secure Image whenever you want to login to the website.
- Click on the ‘Update’ button once you set the phrase and image to complete the process.
By following the above-given simple steps, you can easily register for RBL internet banking online, regardless of your current location. It is then that you may start using their Netbanking service.