Register HDFC Quick Access Pin: A Quick Access Pin is a pin that allows quick access to your account when using the bank’s mobile banking app. Account holders have the freedom to set this 4-digit PIN, after which they can access their account without hassle. Whether you want to transfer funds, make UPI payments, or even update KYC details, you can get done with everything anytime, anywhere.
Register HDFC Quick Access Pin
But for you to enjoy these services, you will first have to register an HDFC access pin on the bank’s mobile banking app. To achieve this, ensure you have your HDFC customer ID, registered mobile number, HDFC debit card ATM pin, and expiration date. With these requirements in place, follow the steps given below to register HDFC Quick Access on the HDFC mobile banking app.
Generate Quick Access Pin on HDFC Mobile Banking App
- Open the already installed HDFC mobile banking app on your smartphone.
- Tap on ‘Set Quick Access Pin’ once the mobile app opens.
- On the new screen that appears, enter your Customer ID and Registered Mobile Number.
- Confirm the details and tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number via SMS.
- Once the OTP has been successfully verified, you have to select the debit card from the list.
- Next, enter the debit card pin and expiration date.
- Correctly type in the four-digit Quick Access PIN of your choice in the next step that follows.
- Once you set the Quick Access PIN, you can now enable ‘Fingerprint Authentication.
- After completing the registration process, you can log in to the HDFC mobile app using an easy four-digit PIN or fingerprint authentication.
Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you decide to register your HDFC Quick Access PIN on the HDFC mobile banking app without the hassle.