Register HDFC Quick Access Pin: Quick Access Pin is a pin that allows quick access to your account when using HDFC bank mobile banking app. Account-holders have the freedom to set this 4-digit pin after which they can access their account without the hassle. Whether you want to transfer funds, make UPI payments, or even update KYC details, then you can get done with everything anytime, anywhere.
But for you to enjoy these services, you will first have to register HDFC quick access pin on HDFC mobile banking app. To achieve this, ensure you have your HDFC customer ID, registered mobile number, HDFC debit card ATM pin, and expiry date. With these requirements in place, follow the steps given below to register HDFC quick access on HDFC mobile banking app.
Generate Quick Access Pin on HDFC Mobile Banking App
- Open the already installed HDFC mobile banking app on your smartphone
- Tap on ‘Set Quick Access Pin’ once the mobile app opens
- On the new screen that appears, enter your Customer ID and Registered Mobile Number
- Confirm the details and tap on the ‘Continue’ button
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number via SMS
- Once the OTP has been verified successfully, you have to select the debit card from the list
- Next, enter the debit card pin and expiry date
- Correctly type in the four-digit Quick Access Pin of your choice on the next step that follows
- Once you set Quick Access PIN, you can now be able to enable ‘Fingerprint Authentication
- After completing the registration process, you can log in to HDFC mobile app using an easy four-digit pin or fingerprint authentication
Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you decide to register HDFC Quick Access PIN on HDFC mobile banking app without the hassle.