Register your Number with Canara Bank, You can register your mobile number with Canara Bank using any of the methods listed above:
Registering your mobile number with Canara Bank, or any other bank for that matter, is something you should never skimp on. After all, it serves as the perfect way to guarantee your security when using their Internet banking facility. If your mobile number is not registered, you cannot avail yourself of services offered by the bank. In this guide, we will show you how to register your phone number with a Canara bank account. Also, read about Canara Bank Balance.
Register your Mobile Number with the Canara Bank Account
How do I register a mobile number with the bank? Follow the below steps:
To use this method, ensure you have an ATM Card or Debit Card PIN. With these two in place, follow the steps given below to get your mobile number registered with Canara Bank:
- Visit the nearest ATM machine at Canara Bank and insert your ATM card.
- Correctly enter your ATM pin, after which you should select ‘Main Menu.
- From the new screen, select ‘Register Mobile Number’.
- Enter your mobile number using the keypad.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and select the ‘Confirm’ option.
- Your mobile number will be linked to the account in a few hours.
- You will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number after registering.
Filling out forms in the Branch
- Go to your Canara Bank home branch and ask for a mobile number registration form.
- Correctly fill in all the required information in the form.
- From the provided options, tick Change Mobile Number and Update My New Mobile Number’.
- Enter the new mobile number you want to register with the bank.
- Attach your ID proof photocopy with the form, and remember to sign the form.
- Next, submit the duly filled-out form to the executive.
- Your mobile number will be registered with your Canara bank account within 2 working days.
You can register your mobile number in Canara Bank by following any of the above-given methods.