You will learn how to delete or remove your bank account from UPI apps without encountering any issues. To Delete or Remove Bank Account from Google Pay UPI App, Follow the steps in Pay App;
- Open the installed Google Pay App on your phone and login to your account using PIN, Password, or screen lock pattern.
- Once you access your account, tap on the ‘Profile Photo’ on the top right-hand side.
- From the list that appears, you have to choose the bank account you would like to delete.
- On the next screen, tap on the three dots on the top right-hand side.
- Next, select the ‘Remove Account’ option.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Continue’ button to remove the selected bank account from Google Pay App.