You will learn how to delete or remove your bank account from UPI apps without encountering any issues. To Delete or Remove a Bank Account from Google Pay UPI App, Follow the steps in App;
- Open the installed Google Pay App on your phone and login to your account using PIN, Password, or screen lock pattern.
- Once you access your account, tap on the ‘Profile Photo’ on the top right-hand side.
- From the list that appears, you have to choose the bank account you would like to delete.
- On the next screen, tap on the three dots on the top right-hand side.
- Next, select the ‘Remove Account’ option.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Continue’ button to remove the selected banking account from Google Pay App.
Now, I think you got the answer to the question – How to remove a bank account from google pay?