Remove Bank Statement PDF Password: Do you want to open your statement PDF without entering the password again & again? If so, there is nothing to worry about since we are here to offer a helping hand. We understand how frustrating it might get, especially when you forget your password.
Bank Statement PDF Password
Either way, this should not stop you from viewing your bank statement. Provided you know the password of your PDF statement to open, you can remove it quite easily. Of course, you must also have a computer together with a web browser.
Step-by-Step Guide to Remove Password from PDF File
- Locate the downloaded PDF file on your Personal Computer and right-click to open the menu.
- Next, select the ‘Open with’ option before choosing the ‘Google Chrome’ option from the sub-menu that appears.
- You will now have to enter the password to view the bank statement. Ensure you enter the password correctly to avoid any hitches.
- Now, Press Ctrl + P buttons on your keyboard at a go to open the print settings.
- Select the ‘Save as PDF’ option under Destination before clicking on the ‘Save’ button.
- You’ll have to choose the location on your Personal Computer where you want to save the file.
- Once you find the perfect location, click on the ‘Save’ button.
- You have now successfully removed the password from the bank statement PDF and you can open it anytime you like without having to worry about anything.
Having to make do with a password every time you want to open your statement PDF can prove to be stressful. Rather than making do with this process, you can remove the password and access it freely. All it takes is for you to follow the above-given steps after which you can successfully remove the passwords from the bank statement PDF.