Removing Card Details from MobiKwik: When listing the largest independent mobile payment networks in India, you’ll definitely never leave behind MobiKwik. Thanks to this payment network, you can send money to family and friends without the hassle. Better, it allows users to pay their bills, accept payments and recharge with a few taps on their app.
Card Details from MobiKwik
When you sign up for a MobiKwik account, your card number will be saved automatically. The good news is that you can still remove the saved card details without moving a muscle. This post will take you through the steps involved when looking forward to removing saved cards from MobiKwik. But before you do that, ensure you have the mobile number linked with MobiKwik.
How to Remove Saved Card Details from MobiKwik through Website
- Visit the MobiKwik website on your smartphone or PC using https://mobikwik.com.
- Next, click on the ‘Login’ button and correctly key in your registered mobile number in the space set aside for this detail.
- An OTP will then be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your account.
- On the upper right corner of the homepage, click the ‘User Icon’.
- Scroll down until you find the ‘My Wallet Option’ after which you should click on the ‘Saved Cards’ option.
- Here, you can see all the saved accounts with MobiKwik. Click on the ‘Remove’ button to proceed.
- On the pop-up message that appears, click on the ‘OK’ button to remove the saved card permanently.
How to Remove Saved Card Details by Using App
- Open your MobiKwik app and tap on the ‘Wallet’ icon.
- Navigate to the ‘Saved Cards’ option and long-press the saved card you want to remove.
- A cancel/delete option will then be displayed. Click on the ‘Cancel’ option to remove the saved card of choice.
By following the above-given steps you can remove saved card details from MobiKwik in a matter of minutes.