Request Cheque Book in IDFC First Bank by Internet Banking through www.idfcfirstbank.com web portal…
IDFC Bank offers numerous payment modes you can leverage. One of the oldest modes of payment you can consider counting on is by cheque. If you are an account holder with IDFC first bank and want a chequebook, then you’ve definitely come to the right place. This guide will take you through the steps to follow whenever you want to request a chequebook in IDFC First Bank.
For you to have a remarkable experience, ensure you have IDFC Netbanking access together with your registered mobile number.
IDFC First Bank Cheque Book Request by Internet Banking
- Visit the official website of IDFC First Bank- https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Customer Login’ button.
- Click on Personal and Business Banking before entering your IDFC bank internet banking Username and Password.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘More’ option.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Here, select the ‘Cheque Book Management’ option.
- Next, click on ‘Request Cheque Book’ from the new screen that appears.
- Select the Bank Account Number for which you would like to request the book and confirm the Address of Delivery.
- You’ll then get 20 leaves chequebook by default. To get more cheque leaves, click on the ‘Need More’ option.
- Choose the Number of Cheque Books as 1, 2, or 3 before selecting Leaves per Cheque book as 10. 20, or 50.
- Confirm the options and click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
You’ve successfully requested a chequebook. Wait for a couple of minutes after which you will receive an SMS and email regarding the service request and dispatch of the cheque book. Keep in mind you can also request a cheque book by sending an SMS, via mobile app, Whatsapp, or calling customer care.