Request For SBI Cheque Book through Internet Banking or SBI Anywhere app. Read How to put Cheque Book request online…
Account-holders with the State Bank of India (SBI) can now apply for a cheque online using the bank’s Netbanking facility. That comes as good news to many since you no longer have to visit the bank branch before you finally access the cheque book. Keep in mind you can request the cheque book for any of your Current, Savings, Cash Credit and Overdraft accounts.
Request For SBI Cheque Book
Before you even think about requesting your SBI cheque book online, you need to have your Netbanking User ID and Password. Furthermore, you need to have your registered mobile number with SBI bank. It is then that you can request for SBI cheque book online.
Through Internet Banking Website
- Open the SBI internet banking website and log in using your User ID and Password
- Once you access your account, click on the ‘Request and Enquiries’ option
- On the new page that appears, click on the ‘Cheque Book Request’ option
- Next, select your account number, numbers of cheque after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Correctly enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Confirm’ button
- Select your postal address and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process. You can see the reference number on your screen
Through SBI Anywhere Personal Mobile App
- Download and install the SBI Anywhere Personal app on your smartphone
- You’ll then have to activate it before using it
- Once you activate the app, open it and tap on the ‘Requests’ option
- Next, tap on the ‘Cheque Book’ option
- On the new screen, select ‘New Cheque Book Request’ option
- You’ll then have to select the number of cheque books and number of leaves before tapping on the ‘Request’ button
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and tap on the ‘Confirm’ button
- Finally, enter your Address and tap on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process
There you have it, the simple methods to use whenever you want to request an SBI chequebook online.