Reset RBL Bank Net Banking Password, get steps to reset forgotten Net Banking Password, RBL net banking password recovery through online bank net banking…
RBL Bank offers instant access to banking services thanks to their internet banking option. With Bank net banking, account holders can check their current balances, transactions of their banking account and transfer funds.
However, there might come a time when you forget your internet banking password. Rather than turning a blind eye as this prevents you from availing of the numerous facilities online, you must reset the password. Fortunately, this will not eat into your precious time. This post will help you reset your RBI Bank net banking password online without moving a muscle.
Reset RBL Net Banking Password
Before you make an effort to reset your RBL net banking password online, you need to have a registered mobile number, net banking USER ID, debit card details, credit card details and a CIF number & Passport number for NRI customers. With these in place, follow the steps given below to reset your net banking password.
- Visit the RBL internet banking website on your PC or smartphone using https://www.rblbank.com/ as the URL.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button after which you should select the ‘Personal Banking’ or ‘Online Account’ option from the login menu.
- A new window will appear from where you should click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Enter your ‘User ID’ and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- On the new page, you have to choose the method you’ll use to reset the password i.e., debit card, credit card, security questions, or passport option.
- Enter the details depending on the method you choose and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Click on the ‘Generate OTP’ button to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP received after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You can now reset the login password. Enter the preferred password twice and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
With the above steps, you can avail of RBL Net Banking services without encountering any issues whatsoever.