Reset SBI Profile Password: Are you an account holder with the State Bank of India (SBI)? Have you forgotten your SBI Profile Password? If so, there is nothing to worry about since you can reset it easily regardless of your current location. The Profile Password comes in handy whenever you want to change important settings in your internet banking account including mobile number, Email ID, adding a beneficiary account and many more.
Reset SBI Profile Password in Minutes
For you to recover your Profile Password, you need to have your Internet Banking User ID and Password together with your registered mobile number in SBI Bank. With these in place, use the method given below to reset Profile Password in minutes.
Method 1: Answering Hint Questions
- Visit the SBI internet Banking website on your Smartphone or Personal Computer- https://www.onlinesbi.com.
- Correctly enter your User ID, Login Password and Captcha image to log in to your account.
- From the homepage, click on the ‘Profile’ option before selecting ‘My Profile’.
- On the next page that appears, click on the ‘Forgot SBI Profile Password’ option.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Three options will be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, click on ‘Using Hint Question Answer’ option.
- Select the question set during profile password creation and enter the correct answer to it.
- Submit the form before logging into your internet banking account.
- Once you log in, enter your new Profile Password of choice.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to reset your SBI Profile Password.
Resetting your SBI Profile Password is an easy undertaking as long as you understand how to go about it. Keep in mind you can also reset the password through SBI Debit Card or by visiting a bank branch. The method you decide to use is entirely based on your preference.