Reset Kotak Bank 811 MPIN: Kotak Bank 811 account is a zero balance account. You can easily open and manage your Kotak 811 account online. All you have to do is take advantage of their mobile app or website, and you’re good to go. But for you to access your mobile banking app, you need a CRN Number and MPIN.
Reset Your Kotak Bank 811 MPIN
When you happen to forget your MPIN, then you’ll not be able to log in to your Kotak 811 app. The good news is that you can easily reset your Kotak 811 MPIN in a couple of minutes. To pull this off, you need to have your CRN Number, registered mobile number with the bank, PAN Card. Date of birth details and mother’s maiden name.
Recovering Your Kotak 811 MPIN Using Registered Mobile
- Open the installed Kotak Mobile app on your smartphone and tap on the ‘Forgot MPIN’ option.
- Correctly type in your CRN Number if it’s not present.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed and an SMS app will open on your smartphone.
- Next, tap on the ‘Send’ button to send the already typed SMS.
- Go back to the app and correctly enter the Mother’s Maiden Name, PAN card number and Date of Birth.
- Wait for the details to be verified and tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, set the new six-digit MPIN on the next screen.
Using Debit Card Details
- Open the installed Kotak Mobile App on your smartphone and tap on the ‘Forgot MPIN’ option.
- Enter your CRN Number correctly and tap on the ‘Debit Card’ tab.
- Correctly enter your Card Number, CVV and tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the OTP sent to your phone and tap on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You’ll then have to enter a new MPIN of choice on the new screen.
By using any of the above-given methods, it will only be a matter of time before you finally reset your Kotak 811 MPIN.