Reset Your RBL Bank User ID Online: RBL Bank is an Indian scheduled commercial bank that was founded in 1943. The bank has its headquarters in Mumbai and offers services in five different sectors. To serve their growing customer base, the bank has introduced a Netbanking facility. Thanks to internet banking, account holders with the bank can access a wide range of banking services without straining.
But for you to have a remarkable experience, you need to have a User ID and password to access your account. If you forget your login credentials, then you will not be able to access the banking feature. Fortunately, you can reset your RBL bank User ID without the hassle. Keep reading to find out more.
Things Required for RBL Bank User ID Reset
- First things first, you need to have all the requirements in place before you can finally reset your RBL User ID.
- They include; registered mobile number with the bank and CIF & PAN.
- Alternatively, you can decide to use your passport, credit card, debit card or loan account number.
- With any of these, it won’t take long before you recover your User ID.
Steps to Reset RBL Bank User ID
- Open your web browser of choice and visit RBL Bank website using https://www.rblbank.com/ as the URL.
- You’ll be redirected to the website where you have to click on the ‘Login’ button.
- From the new window that appears, click on the ‘Forgot User ID’ option.
- Correctly enter your CIF/PAN, Credit card, Debit card or loan account number.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed.
- On the next screen, click on ‘Generate OTP’ option.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Once the OTP is verified, the User ID will be sent to your registered mobile number through SMS and also via email.
You have successfully recovered your RBL Bank User ID. Use the User ID and Password to take full advantage of the RBL Bank Netbanking feature.