Get RESS AIMS Railway Employee Salary Certificate 2021, How to Leverage AIMS Portal, Read RESS AIMS Railway Employee Salary Slip Download process…
Are you looking forward to accessing your RESS railway employee salary certificate? If so, there is no need to worry since you can now complete the process online from the comfort of your couch. This is after the introduction of the Indian Railways RESS portal that is specifically set aside for employees to check their complete career history hassle-free.
Thanks to the Accounting Information Management System (AIMS) portal, Railway employees can now have a look at their personal and financial data at any time of the day without moving a muscle. From employee salary certificate and Provident Fund (PF) to Income Tax (IT) projections, you can access all the details you need with ease provided you are connected to a network.
How to Leverage AIMS Portal
For railway workers, train drivers, and conductors to get the most from the AIMS portal, they will first have to log into their accounts. To complete the registration process, you need to have important details such as an Aadhaar card, registered mobile number, Date of Birth, employee picture to mention a few. The good news is you can complete the registration process within the shortest time possible provided you understand what is expected. After all, you only have to visit the AIMS portal and get done with the registration.
RESS AIMS Railway Employee Salary Slip Download
For you to download your RESS payslip, you can choose to use the RESS mobile app or the RESS portal. The decision you settle on is entirely based on your needs and preference. That said, here is a step by step guide to download your RESS AIMS salary slip using the online portal.
- Open the official RESS portal by typing in https://aims.indianrailways.gov.in/mAIMSon the search tab of your most preferred web browser before initiating a search
- On the new page that appears, fill in your login credentials i.e. Employee User ID and Password in the space set aside for these details
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button once you correctly enter your login credentials
- At the right side of the displayed page, click on the ‘Salary’ option. This action will display sub-options i.e. Salary/Yearly Summary/Supplementary Income
- When you click on the ‘Salary’ option you can download the payslip of the selected month
- To get your RESS AIMS Railway employee salary certificate 2020, simply select the “Yearly Summary” option
- Now choose the Month and Year for which you want to download the salary slip. Of course, this for an employee who wants to download their salary slip for a given month
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the requested payment details will appear on the screen of your device
- To download the employee salary certificate in PDF, simply click on the ‘Download Payslip in PDF’ option and you’re good to go
The above procedure will come in handy whenever you want to get your RESS AIMS railway employee salary certificate 2020. Be sure to use a strong internet connection and reduce your waiting time.