Retrieve Your forgotten SBI net banking Username and Password at the OnlineSBI web portal.
The SBI Internet banking facility makes it possible for account holders to manage their accounts on the go using their Personal Computer or mobile phone. Whether you want to download your account statement or make a KYC funds transfer, you can do so from the comfort of your couch. This removes the stress that comes with visiting the nearest SBI bank branch to access the services you desperately need.
Steps to Recover SBI Internet Banking Username
For those yet to leverage SBI’s Internet banking service, there is no better time to do so than now. But what if you happen to forget your SBI Username and Password? In this case, there is no need to panic since you can easily easily easily recover your login credentials online. For a smooth ride, ensure you have your SBI account number, SSBI CIF number, mobile number registered with the bank, SBI ATM card number, pin, and expiry date.
- Visit https://onlinesbi.com/ using your Personal Computer or smartphone.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Forgot Username/Password’ option.
- Select the ‘Forgot Username’ option.
- Co from the drop-down list that appears fill in the CIF number, country, and mobile number in the space set aside for these details.
- Enter the Captcha Code displayed in the image and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number with the bank. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can now see the Username on your screen. You’ll receive an SMS containing your username.
How to Reset SBI Internet Banking Password
- Visit the SBI internet banking website and click on the ‘Forgot Username/Password’ option.
- From the drop-down menu, select the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Enter your username, SBI account number, registered mobile number, and date of birth.
- Enter the Captcha Code correctly and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next, type in the OTP sent to your mobile number and click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Select the verification method from the list provided and fill in the requested details.
- Once the details are verified, you have to enter a new strong password.
By following the above-given steps, you will receive your SBI Username and Password for SBI online banking in a couple of minutes.