SBI Account Statement without Internet Banking: With the world going digital, it is easy to see why most banks in India are leveraging the internet when providing services to account holders. SBI Bank has not been left behind in this regard since account holders can now take advantage of its internet banking facility. But what if you want to access your account statement instantly and online banking is not working due to some reasons?
How to Download SBI Account Statement Using SBI Quick App
Well, there’s no need to panic since you can still get your SBI account statement without internet banking. To pull this off, you need to use the SBI Quick app or the SBI Yono Lite app. Keep on reading to find out more.
- Download and install SBI Quick app on your smartphone. When installing the app, remember to allow the SMS service permission and Phone call permission when asked.
- Open the app and select the ‘Registration’ option from the menu.
- Enter your mobile number after which you should tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ll be redirected to the SMS app on your phone. Send the already drafted message and wait for a confirmation message.
- Go back to the app and select the ‘Account Services’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Message Icon’ that’s in front of the ‘6 Month e-Statement’ option.
- Enter your account number and four-digit security code before tapping on the ‘Submit’ button. Wait for a couple of minutes to get an email on your mobile in which the statement is attached.
By following this guide, you will download your SBI account statement without internet banking using SBI Quick App on your phone. Keep in mind you can also count on the Yono Lite app to access your account statement without moving a muscle.