SBI Address Change in Account for Update New Address only at the Home Branch and not possible in Internet Banking or onlinesbi.com…
When people move to a new location or new home, it is essential to change that new home address in a bank account. The best way to address changes in the bank account is to contact the home bank branch with related documents. The State Bank of India biggest in India and most customers move regularly for different reasons.
Generally, Any Bank will Send the Account related SBI statements to the registered address only. More importantly, Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Secure PINs are sent to the registered address only. If it is an old address customers miss valuables and time. So, updating the current address in the bank account is one the essential work to do after the move.
SBI Account Address Change or Update
All Account holders can change the address in their SBI account by submitting Aadhaar, PAN, Ration, NREGA card, LIC Policy Bond, or Voter card. It takes less than 10 Minutes by Contacting the nearest SBI branch. Internet Banking also provides the Change of Address Service. All account holders can update their new address by following simple steps.
We already know which documents require to submit the change of address in the SBI Account at the branch. Xerox copies are needed to enclose issued by any Government.
- The First Account holder has to visit the SBI home branch.
- Take ‘Address Change Form’, Fill Correctly with Account Number, Old and New Address.
- Sign the form, Attach a xerox of the document with the new address and sign on it.
- Submit the filled form to the bank executive.
- Show the original documents, attached for verification purposes.
- After verification and update, the Account holder will receive an SMS on address change.
SBI Address Change Online
According to the bank sources facility to change the address online for any individual accounts is not possible.
SBI Address Change Form
To save your time, you can directly download it from the below link.
Ask to print the address on the new passbook at the branch with the updated address.