SBI Bank Holidays: State Bank of India (SBI) is undeniably one of the biggest banks in the country. With close to 22,141 branches in India and overseas, it is easy to see why they continue to attract the attention of many. Since banks are generally closed on all public or national holidays, not forgetting on several festivals, it is imperative that you know about SBI bank holidays.
Well, this should never give you sleepless nights since we are here to offer a helping hand. This guide will take you through the SBI Holiday list 2021 together with how to check the holidays online using their mobile app. Keep reading to find out more.
Before we jump into the holiday list, you ought to remember that they tend to vary depending on the state you reside in. Of course, some holidays are celebrated nationally whereas others are restricted to some districts. Below are some of the dates you ought to take note of;
- Jan 1 – New Year’s day
- Jan 2 – Mannam Jayant (Kerala)
- April 14- Bengali New Year/Masadi (West Bengal)
- April 15- Sarhul (Jharkhand)
These are just but some of the SBI holidays you should know about. Luckily enough, you can find the full list by visiting their official website or using the SBI Quick app
How to Check SBI Bank Holidays Online on the Phone
- Download and install SBI Quick app on your smartphone
- Open the installed app and tap on the ‘Holiday Calendar’ option from the main menu
- Select the State together with the Month of the year to view the Holidays in the current month
- When there is a holiday, the date will be marked in Blue
Checking the SBI holidays list online will never eat into your precious time provided you have the SBI Quick app installed. Hopefully, this guide can come in handy whenever you want to keep track of special days.