SBI Credit Card Application Status: State Bank of India (SBI) offers numerous credit card options to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. Provided you have a credit card, you can enjoy benefits such as low interest rates, cashback, rewards on travel, and many more. That’s why you should never skimp on applying for an SBI credit card if you are to stand a better chance of reaping the benefits they bring about.
For those who have already applied for a credit card via their online portal or through a branch, it is now easy to keep track of your application status without moving a muscle. This guide will take you through the step-by-step process of tracking your credit card application status in a couple of minutes.
But before you move on to the next step, you need to have an SBI credit card application reference number together with your registered mobile number. With these in place, follow the steps given below to track SBI credit card application status online hassle-free.
SBI Credit Card Application Status
- Using https://www.sbicard.com/ as the link, open the SBI credit card online portal using your smartphone or Personal Computer
- The above action will redirect you to the portal’s homepage from where you should click on the ‘Check the Status of Your Application.’ Only do this when you have your application number with you
- Account-holders who don’t have an application number should click on the ‘Retrieve Application’ option
- Correctly enter your First Name and Mobile Number and click on the ‘Track’ button to get the Application Number
- Now type in the Application Number and click on the ‘Track’ button
- On the next page that appears, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the status of your credit card application on the next screen
There you have it, what it takes to track SBI credit card application status online from the comfort of your home.