SBI Credit Card Application Status, Track Your new State Bank of India Credit Card Application status online through the sbicard.com web portal.
The State Bank of India (SBI) offers numerous credit card options to meet the financial needs of individual cardholders. Provided you have a credit card, you can enjoy benefits such as low interest rates, cash back, and rewards on travel. That’s why you should never skimp on applying for an SBI credit card. If you are to stand a better chance of reaping the benefits they bring about.
SBI Credit Card Application Status
For those who have already applied for a credit card via their online portal or through a branch. It is now easy to keep track of your application status. This guide will take you through the step-by-step process of tracking your credit card application status in a couple of minutes.
But before you move on to the next step, you need to have an SBI credit card application reference number together with your registered mobile number. With these in place, follow the steps given below to track your credit card application status online hassle-free.
- Using https://www.sbicard.com/ as the link, open the SBI credit card online portal using your smartphone or Personal Computer.
- The above action will redirect you to the portal’s homepage.
- You should click on Check the Status of Your Application.’ Only do this when you have your application number with you.
- Account holders who don’t have an application number should click on the ‘Retrieve Application’ option.
- Correctly enter your First Name and Mobile Number and click on the ‘Track’ button to get the Application Number.
- Now type in the Application Number and click on the ‘Track’ button.
- On the next page that appears, enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the status of your credit card application on the next screen.
There you have it, what it takes to track SBI credit card application status online from the comfort of your home.