Deactivate Auto Debit Facility SBI Credit Card: Account holders with the State Bank of India (SBI) have a wide range of credit card options to choose from. All it takes is for you to understand your needs before you can finally choose the best card variant. For those who already have a pre-approved SBI credit card, you might already know about the Auto Debit Facility.
How to Deactivate SBI Credit Card
The Auto Debit Facility automatically debits the credit card bill amount from your account. Fortunately, you can disable this service without going through a lot. To pull this off, you must have your SBI credit card number, SBI account number and the full name of the cardholder. With these in place, follow the simple steps given below to deactivate Auto Debit Facility in the SBI card.
- First things first, download the SBI Card Auto Debit Deactivation letter at https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/forms-central/autodebit-deactivation-letter.pdf.
- Once you access the website, you need to take a printout of this PDF file.
- Write ‘SBI Card Office’ in the ‘To’ field.
- You should also remember to correctly fill in your full name, SBI credit card number and SBI account number.
- At the end of the SBI deactivation form, write your name and signature.
- Since it is an offline process, you have to insert the duly-filled form in an envelope and send it to the SBI office by courier.
- The address to use is: SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., 12th floor, DLF infinity tower, Tower-C, Block no-2, Building-3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122002.
- Visit the nearest courier service and complete the formalities before sending the envelop.
- Once the SBI office receives the envelope and details verified, your Auto Debit Facility will be canceled.
- Finally, the office will communicate with you regarding the cancelation of your Auto Debit Facility in SBI credit card.
Whereas there is no online process to cancel the Auto Debit facility in SBI Card, you can still leverage the offline method to get things done. Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you decide to deactivate Auto Debit Facility in SBI credit card.