SBI Credit card auto debit deactivation address and Steps to Deactivate Auto-Debit Facility SBI Credit Card…
Account holders with the State Bank of India (SBI) have a wide range of credit card options. All it takes is for you to understand your needs before you can finally select the best card variant. For those who already have a pre-approved SBI credit card, you might already know about the Auto Debit Facility.
How to Deactivate SBI Credit Card
The Auto Debit Facility automatically debits the credit card bill amount from your account. Fortunately, you can disable this service without going through a lot. To pull this off, you must have your SBI credit card number, SBI account number, and the cardholder’s full name. With these in place, follow the simple steps given below to deactivate the Auto Debit Facility on the SBI card.
- First things first, download the SBI Card Auto Debit Deactivation letter at https://www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/forms-central/autodebit-deactivation-letter.pdf.
- Once you access the website, you need to print out this PDF file.
- Write ‘SBI Card Office’ in the ‘To’ field.
- It would help if you also remembered to correctly fill in your full name, SBI credit card number and SBI account number.
- At the end of the SBI deactivation form, write your name and signature.
- Since it is an offline process, you have to insert the duly-filled form in an envelope and send it to the SBI office by courier.
- The address to use is SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd., 12th floor, DLF infinity tower, Tower-C, Block no-2, Building-3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon-122002.
- Visit the nearest courier service and complete the formalities before sending the envelope.
- Once the SBI office receives the envelope and the details are verified, your Auto Debit Facility will be cancelled.
- Finally, the office will communicate with you regarding the cancellation of your Auto Debit Facility on your SBI credit card.
Whereas there is no online process to cancel the Auto Debit facility in SBI Card, you can still leverage the offline method to get things done. Hopefully, this guide will come in handy the next time you decide to deactivate the Auto Debit Facility on an SBI credit card.