SBI Credit Card New PIN generation first time, Read, How to Activate or generate pin to newly received State Bank of India Credit Card through Online SBIcard Portal…
Getting Credit Card is Good news for everyone, To get the advantage of your new SBI credit card, you will first have to activate it and generate a PIN. It is a simple process and you can do it from anywhere any location. You just need to use the SBI app or website to generate your new PIN first time.
To Activate or generate a pin, you should have your new State Bank of India credit card with you to enter the card number and CVV. CVV is located on the backside of the card while generating the new PIN. Furthermore, you need Date of Birth details as per the application filled, and a registered mobile number with the bank to receive OTP. With these in hand, use the process given below to generate a new PIN.
SBI Credit Card New PIN Generation through SBI Website
- First, visit the SBI Credit Card website – https://www.sbicard.com.
- On the home page that appears right-side new user? click on the ‘Register Now’ option to register.
- Carefully enter your new SBI Credit Card Number and CVV.
- You’ll then have to select your Date of Birth from the menu before clicking on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Generate OTP and enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now, Set a User ID and strong password of your own choice.
- You need to Re-enter the password and submit it to complete the SBI credit card activation.
- Next, select the ‘Login Now’ button and correctly enter your login credentials.
- Once you Login to your account, click on the ‘My Accounts’ option.
- From the sub-menu that appears, click on the ‘Manage PIN’ option.
- On the new page, select your card after which you should click on the ‘Generate OTP’ option.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number followed by the four-digit card PIN of your choice.
- Re-enter the Card PIN and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ve now completed your credit card new PIN generation.
Keep in mind you can also, generate the new PIN through the SBI Credit card app after installing it on your smartphone. Read how to update Change SBI Credit Card PIN here.