SBI Credit Card Statement Password finding, you’ll have an easy time once you download your e-Statement…
State Bank of India is undeniably one of the most widely relied upon financial institutions in India. Thanks to their wide range of services, you’ll certainly find one that meets your banking needs. One notable service you should consider taking advantage of is their credit card.
What is Your SBI Credit Card Statement Password?
If you already have an SBI credit card, it is important that you check your statement monthly. Fortunately, the bank sends a credit card statement to account holders. To access the statement, you need to have a password with you. This post will take you through some of the things you ought to know about your credit card statement password.
In an attempt to safeguard the safety of account holders, the bank includes a password in the downloaded statement.
- To open your credit card statement, ensure you enter the password following the specified format.
- However, the bank updates the format from time to time. For this reason, you must keep pace with everything that’s transpiring to avoid being left behind.
- Currently, the first eight characters are your date of birth (DDMMYY), and the last four characters of your SBI card’s last four numbers.
- It is imperative that you stay updated with the changes in format.
- That way, you can open your SBI credit card statement without the hassle.
Safety Precaution When Getting Your Credit Card Statement Password
- Once you have your SBI credit card password, avoid sharing it with any other person.
- Furthermore, make it the norm to download your statement from the SBI card’s official website and app.
- Shun away from opening unsuspicious mail asking you to download the statement since you might end up falling prey to scammers.
Once you get your SBI credit card statement password, you’ll have an easy time once you download your e-Statement. Remember, you must not share the password, OTP, CVV, or any card details with other people.