SBI Gyanodaya eLearning Login 2021 for SBI Employees Mybanklearning SBI e-learning portal. SBI Gyanodaya portal info…
The State Bank of India (SBI) has introduced a new platform from where employees can learn more regarding the changes and updates. Commonly known as the SBI Gyanodaya portal or e-learning portal, employees of the bank only to have a username and password before learning about all banking services. For those who do not have one, then they can simply contact HR via an email before getting the details in a day or two.
In this article, we will take you through some of the things you need to know about the State Bank of India Gyanodaya portal. Read on to find out more.
Benefits of SBI Gyanodaya portal
The SBI Gyanodaya portal has more to offer than you might think at first. Below are some of the reasons for and benefits of using the State Bank of India e-learning portal to learn about the new changes.
- Keep Track of the Changes
HRMS SBI keeps on making changes to its frame and policies with the intention of guaranteeing maximum customer satisfaction. For this reason, you need to keep pace with everything that is transpiring. Well, the SBI Gyanodaya portal offers exactly this thus making sure all employees stay on the knowhow regarding the new policies not forgetting the new work-frame model of the bank.
It is mandatory for the employees of SBI to have at least one certification before attaining promotion. However, different positions require different certificates. If this is not enough, employees need to go through vigorous training before obtaining these certifications.
Employees of the State Bank of India need to have a good understanding of the promotion they want. Things are not any different when it comes to the related role-based certification. Well, they can get this information by simply checking out the SBI Gyanodaya portal.
SBI Gyanodaya portal Login Process
All the employees of the State Bank of India can log on to the SBI Gyanodaya portal hassle-free. If you are looking forward to accessing the portal for the very first time, then you will have to send your email to HR before getting your User ID and Password. That said, below is a step by step guide you need to follow to log in.
- You will first have to visit the SBI Gyanodaya portal using your most preferred web browser. To pull this off successfully, simply type in https://www.mybanklearning.sbi.co.in/portal before initiating a search
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to click on the ‘SBI e-learning Login’ option
- Enter your Username in the space set aside for this detail. Remember to enter your user ID in the format domain/ user i.e. user@domain
- Now type in your password correctly
- Finally, click on the ‘Sign In’ button. You’ve now successfully logged into the SBI portal
Thanks to the SBI Gyanodaya portal, employees can receive every piece of information they need while keeping track of what is taking place. All you have to do is log into the Gyanodaya portal, and you’re good to go.