Maharashtra Employee Salary Slip 2020 Download Sevaarth Mahakosh Web portal www.sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in…
The State Government of Maharashtra is now leveraging technology to offer efficient services to all its employees. To pull this off successfully, they have introduced the Sevaarth Mahakosh portal. Now employees can access vital information without having to move a muscle. This portal is designed and developed by the National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) department, thus making sure state employees get up to date services hassle-free.
In their quest to go paperless, the State Government of Maharashtra offers a wide range of services through the Sevaarth Mahakosh. Among the most notable services employees can enjoy include, salary slip download, pension payslip, GPF Group-D, loans, and advances to mention a few. If you are looking forward to downloading the Maharashtra employee salary slip but have no idea where to start, then you have certainly come to the right place. Read on to find out more.
With the introduction of the Sevaarth Mahakosh web portal, you no longer have to visit the relevant offices just because you want to access your salary slip. All it takes is for you to leverage the web portal, and you are good to go. To help you get started, here is a step by step guide to help you download Mahakosh employee salary slip online.
How to Download MahaKosh Maharashtra Employee Salary Slip
- First and foremost, visit the official web portal of Sevaarth Mahakosh using https://www.sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in as the URL
- You redirect to the homepage of the portal from where you need to log into your account.
- To do this, enter your login credentials i.e. your Username and Password in the login box on the right hand-size of your screen
- Next, enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button
- On the new page that appears, click on the ‘Employee Payslip’ notification tab
- Click on the ‘View Payslip” option after which you should enter the required details correctly i.e. the month and year for which you want to download the employee payslip
- Go through the details and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Wait for a couple of seconds and the salary slip will appear on the screen of your device. Check the details before downloading the slip
- To download the salary slip, click on the ‘Download’ button to complete the process. You can click on the ‘Print’ button to get a print out of the salary slip for future reference
There you have it, a simple step by step guide on how to download your Maharashtra employee salary slip from the comfort of your couch hassle-free. Keep in mind you have to update your contact number and personal details if you’re to keep track of the latest updates and benefits.
Remember, the web portal is only accessible for the first ten days of the month. Be sure to take this as the perfect opportunity to download your Mahakosh Maharashtra employee salary slip and use it for any intended purpose.