How to Download Spark Kerala Employee Salary Slip 2020, Download Spark Kerala Employee Salary Slip at WPS and spark.gov.in…
The State Government of Kerala is one of the leading states in India when it comes to leveraging technology to guarantee employee satisfaction. In their quest of going paperless, the state government has introduced the Spark website from where employees can download their salary slip hassle-free. If this is not enough, the integrated website for employees is a direct facility to view the Account information system and any other employee pay related personal information.
For state employees to get the most from the Spark website, each one of them is allocated a Permanent Employee Number together with a unique password. With this information, it will only be a matter of time before you finally get what you need from the site. What is even better, the State government of Kerala does not have to go through a lot just because they want to keep track of employee information.
Kerala Employee Spark User Registration & Login
To access the Spark website and download your payslip, you will first have to complete the registration process. You need to have with you the Permanent Employee Number, date of birth, email address, and registered mobile number to start the registration. With these details in place, follow the step by step guide below to register and access the Kerala government Special website.
- On your most preferred web browser, visit the spark.gov.in web portal
- For new user registration, click on the ‘Not Registered as a User Yet, Register Now’ link that is just below the login page
- A new window will appear on the screen of your device with the title ‘SPARK User Registration for Individual Users’
- Here, fill in all the necessary information correctly including Aadhaar number, date of birth, email ID registered with Spark to mention a few
- Next, click on the ‘Verify’ to generate an OTP. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button. You’ve now completed the registration process successfully.
How to Download Spark Employee Payslip
Once you complete the registration, follow the simple steps below to download your employee salary slip
- Visit the official website of Spark website using www.spark.gov.inas the URL
- On the homepage of the web portal, click on the ‘Login SPARK’ button in the middle of the screen
- Correctly type in your login credentials i.e. Username and Password in the space set aside for these details
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Sign in’ button
- After accessing your account successfully, click on the ‘Accounts’ option. Select the “Salary Slip” option from the drop-down box that appears.
- You will then have to click on the ‘Get Salary Slip’ option. Before selecting the month and year for which you want to download the salary slip
- Finally, click on the ‘Get’ button and the requested Salary slip will be displayed on the screen of your device. To download the slip, click on the ‘Download’ option and you’re good to go
With these steps, you will no longer have to worry about downloading your Spark Kerala employee salary slip. Be sure to take a print out of the slip for future reference by clicking on the ‘Print’ button.