How to Login SSB portal, Check, and Download SSB Pay Slip Monthly Salary Slip 2021 Online at www.ssb.nic.in…
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) is by far one of the most important departments in India. And this does not come as a surprise since they are tasked with the main responsibility of maintaining law and order. Of course, they have other responsibilities such as keeping a close eye on any other form of illegal activity be it smuggling, illegal entry into India, and trans-border crimes.
SSB Pay Slip
The department is under the Ministry of Home Affairs and strives to achieve the highest level of dedication and excellence. To achieve these goals, there are two rank structures of the office i.e. Gazetted Officers (GO’s) and the Non-Gazette Officers (NGO’s).
How to Access SSB Pay Slip 2021
Just as is the case with any other form of employment, members of the armed forces receive monthly salaries together with allowances from the Indian government. Once the salary is paid, employees can check their monthly SSB payslips online. This comes as good news considering it may take ages to get an SSB payslip if every member was to receive it by hand.
Thanks to the online service, employees can download and print a copy from the comfort of their couch. All you have to do is log into your account and you’re good to go. Better, you can download all your SSB pay slip covering the 12 months.
How to Login to SSB Portal and Download Your Pay Slip
To have an easy ride, you should first share all your basic details with the SSB department office and complete the registration process. It is then that they’ll issue you with the login credentials. With these in place, follow the step-by-step guide given below to log in to SSB Portal and download your payslip.
- On your most preferred browser, visit https://www.ssb.nic.in/ and access the SSB official website.
- The home screen of the Sashastra Seema Bal website will appear from where you should click on the “Member Login” tab. You can see the tab clearly on the right-hand side of the page.
- Now enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Password.
- Enter the Captcha code as it appears and then click on the ‘Sign in” button.
- After logging into your account successfully, you can check your Payslip listed as per the month.
- To download the payslip, select the specific month you’d like to get the payslip, click on the ‘download’, and ‘print tab’ to get done with everything.
If at all you cannot recall your Username and Password or maybe you want to change either, then you should click on the ‘forgot password’ tab. On the new page that appears, you’ll have to enter your Username ID and registered mobile number to retrieve your password. It is then that you can access your account using the new details before downloading your SSB Monthly Salary Slip.
Hopefully, this article can serve as an easy guide when downloading your SSB payslip online at https://ssb.gov.in/.