Stop Credit Card Calls to the Phone: Do you constantly receive calls requesting you take credit cards? Are these phone calls proving to be a nuisance in your life? If so, you can put an end to the calls once and for all without encountering any issues whatsoever.
One might wonder how this is even possible in the first place. To help you get started, this guide will take you through the different ways to stop credit card calls completely. Keep on reading to find out more.
Stop Credit Card Calls
Activate DND to Stop Credit Card Calls:
You can easily block most calls by activating the Do Not Disturb Service on your SIM card. This service offered by DoT is aimed at stopping telemarketing calls that are irrelevant to mobile phone owners. Follow the steps below to stop the calls;
- Open the dial app on your phone and call 1909
- Wait for the call to connect, after which you should choose your preferred language
- From the IVRS menu, select the ‘Activate DND’ option
- Select the ‘Activate Full DND’ option to stop the credit card call
- Now select ‘5’ to confirm your selection. The Full DND will activate on your mobile number within 3 days
Submitting a ‘Do not call’ form on the Bank’s Website
While you might have already activated the DND service on your number, some companies are still able to call you regularly to take the card. You’re better off submitting a ‘Do Not Call’ form on the bank’s website when this happens. All it takes is for you to visit the website of the bank you hold an account with and submit the form from the comfort of your home. Through this action, you’ll no longer have to worry about disturbing phone calls from the bank.