Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Calls Stop, Know how to stop Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Card Calls. Step-by-Step Guide to Stop Bank Credit Calls…
The sheer thought of receiving calls for credit card offers is reason enough to send chills down your spine. Despite this, account holders with Kotak Mahindra Bank still have to make do with these calls. You can put an end to these nagging calls, especially when you are held up with work. Also, read about Kotak Bank Internet Banking Registration.
Credit Card Calls Stop
In this post, we will take you through what you ought to do when looking to stop Kotak Mahindra credit card calls. But before we dive into the steps to follow, ensure you have the mobile number that receives such spam calls and an internet connection to fill-up the form.
Step-by-Step Guide to Stop Kotak Mahindra Bank Credit Calls
- First things first, visit the Kotak Mahindra Bank website on your computer or smartphone- https://www.kotak.com/en.html.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘Do Not Call’ option under the ‘Customer Services’ menu.
- On the next page that appears, you have to click on the ‘Do Not Call Form’ option.
- You can now see the online form. Correctly fill in all the required details in the form including First Name, Last Name, Email ID, Mobile Number to mention a few.
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image.
- Check the details and click on the ‘Accept’ button to submit the form. Your request is now submitted. Your spam calls will stopped soon.
Once you submit the form, it takes about 45 days for Kotak Mahindra Bank to remove your number from the list. Furthermore, the office or Corporate Board number will not register for the Do Not Call feature. So, what are you waiting for before you finally put an end to Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card calls!