TN ePayroll 2021, Tamil Nadu Government Salary Certificate Download, TN Treasury Monthly Payslip, log in into TN ePayroll Official Portal…
Employees and pensioners of the State Government of Tamil Nadu no longer have to visit the relevant offices just because they want to download their salary slips. This is possible thanks to the TN Treasury e-Payroll services from where they can access a wide range of services without moving a muscle. Well, this comes as good news considering they get to save both time and money since everything is only a button click away.
What is even better, the details are updated from time to time as the portal is run by the Treasury Department of the Tamil Nadu State Government. If you are looking forward to downloading your TN ePayslip, then you’ve just come to the right place. Read on to find out more.
Why TN Treasury Monthly Payslip is Important
Every employee of the Tamil Nadu State Government is entitled to receive a monthly payslip. With the payslip, employees can have a look at important details regarding their salary including the salary payment date and time. Also, you can check your tax payment details, PF loan deductions, working days’ calendar, GPF to mention a few. Make it the norm to check your monthly payslip if you’re to avoid missing out on important information.
How to Login into TN ePayroll Official Portal
If you’re not sure about the login process, then the simple steps below will come in handy:
- On your preferred web browser, visit the ePayroll TN Official Portal Link using www.epayroll.tn.gov.in as the URL
- You will be directed to the homepage of the portal
- Choose your language from the options given in the box set aside for this information
- Correctly enter your login credentials i.e. Username and Password
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to complete the login process
How to Check Your TN e-Payslip
Below is a simple step by step guide to follow if you’re to download your TN Payslip online without encountering any issues whatsoever
- You will first have to visit the official login page of the TN Treasury ePayslip portal. To pull this off successfully type in www.epayroll.tn.gov.in on your most preferred web browser after which you should initiate a search
- The above steps re-directs you to the e-Payroll login portal. Here, select your most preferred language from the options provided
- Now enter your Employee Code after which you should select your Department code (Select Suffix)
- Next, enter your Date of Birth in the space set aside for this detail i.e. dd/mm/yyyy
- Confirm your Employee Login Credentials and click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account
- You can now see your TN Employee Payslip Account on the screen of your device.
- Select the Year and Month for which you want to download the Payslip and click on the “Generate Report” option
- Your payslip will appear on the next page that follows with all your respective details
- To download the Employee Payslip, click on the “Download” button and you’re good to go
- Click on the “Print” button to get a hardcopy of your payslip for future reference
Thanks to the TN ePayroll Treasury ePayslip portal, it will only be a matter of time before you check your salary statement. Hopefully, these steps can help you get done with everything hassle-free.