Download TDS Certificate from HDFC Bank: HDFC bank account holders now have the freedom to download TDS certificates online, regardless of their current location. That comes as good news to many as it removes the hassle of getting your TDS certificate whenever you want to file ITR or any other financial purposes. But just as is the case with any other process, you need to understand what’s expected.
TDS Certificate Download HDFC Bank
To help you get started, you need to have HDFC mobile app log in pin, username, password and registered mobile number with the bank. With these in place, follow any of the given methods below to download the TDS certificate from HDFC bank online.
How to Get TDS Certificate Using HDFC Mobile App
- First things first, download, install and register on HDFC mobile app using your internet banking login details.
- Tap on the ‘Menu’ icon from the homepage.
- Select the ‘Your Profile’ option from the menu after which you should choose the ‘Tax’ option.
- Next, select the ‘TDS summary & TSD Certificate’ option.
- Now tap on the ‘Download Certificate’ tab before selecting the financial year and quarter of the year from the list.
- Finally, tap on the ‘Download’ button to download and save the TDS certificate on your phone.
How to Get TDS Certificate from HDFC Online Using Internet Banking
- Visit https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/ on your PC or smartphone.
- Log in to your account with Customer ID and Password before clicking on the ‘Login’ button.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Enquire’ option.
- A sub-menu option will appear from where you should click on the ‘TDS Enquiry’ option.
- You’ll be redirected to a new page. Here, click on the ‘Download TDS Certificate’ option.
- Select the Financial Year and Quarter of the Year from the drop-down list.
- You can view and download the certificate on your PC hassle-free.
Following the above-given steps will only be a matter of time before you finally download your TDS certificate from HDFC bank online.