How Inverter Air Conditioner works? Technology of an inverter works and operates like a car accelerator. When the compressor requires more or less power, the inverter steers and controls the power required accordingly. An inverter air conditioner is the latest fruition skill used in the electro motors of the compressors. The control inverter is basically used to control the speed of the compressor motor to enable the good regulations of the temperatures level of the compressor regularly.
The compressor is always on and it draws the required power depending on the incoming air temperature and the level set in the thermostat. However, you can adjust the power of the compressor appropriately.
The inverter unit has very important drives that comprise an adjustable electrical inverter. The drive helps to control the speed of the electro motor that basically regulates the compressor itself, the heating and the cooling output.
These drive helps to changing the incoming AC current to DC and then to a modulation in an electrical inverter which helps in generating the current of the anticipated frequency. The micro controller of the invertor will help in giving ambient air temperature and adjusting to the speed of the compressor accordingly.
The inverter air conditioning units are very efficient in comparison to the traditional air conditioners. This is achieved due to their extended life of their parts and the sharp variations in the load are eliminated. This helps the inverter AC units more making it quieter and lowering the operating cost with very minimal breakdowns of the unit.
Inverter Air Conditioner Next Generation AC
The costs of the inverter AC units might be higher compared to the constant speed air conditioners. But the advantage or the balancing will be reflected by the lower energy bills since it doesn’t consume a lot of power. The approximated payback time is basically two years and it determined by the usage.
In most cases you will find that the air conditioner with the inverter technology will automatically adjust its capacity depending on the room requirement. However it will be very helpful if you install the right air sized air conditioner in specific rooms. It important to evaluate your room and the air conditioner capacity before you buy one since each air conditioner is designed for a maximum peak load. This will help and guide you in making the right purchase which will be equal and enough to your room.
Benefits of inverter technology
Each and every air conditioner is designed for a specific maximum peak load. This means that they are basically made in different sizes whereby one is required to do enough survey and ensure you are buying the correct size of the inverter in accordance with the size of your room.
A regular air conditioner of ton capacity runs at specific peak required when the compressor is running. Whereby, the air conditioner using inverter technology tends to run continuously drawing only the required power to keep and retain the temperature balanced and at the desired level.
The inverter air conditioner will automatically adjust its capacity depending on the needs of the room it is cooling. This leads to drawing of less power which on the other hand this automatically reduces the power consumption.
Difference between Inverter Air Conditioner and BEE5 star non invertor AC.
- The inverter technology air conditioners are very good due to their variable tonnage and the speed that they operate on. They are very different from the regular air conditioners which generally have a single tonnage and a single speed compressor.
- Regular air conditioners do not adjust their speed and the tonnage depending on the heat of the room whereas the inverter air conditioner will adjust the speed and the tonnage depending on the heat of the room. This makes it better than the others.
- According to the power data consumption by BEE, the inverter power consumption is more efficient compared to the others.
- Each room has different temperatures thus, they require different temperatures. More analogy to this is every human being has different waist line that can be adjusted to the size of the wearer. Whether the size increases or decreases, as long as the waist line of the trouser is made of elastic, it will adjust according to the waist and the size of the wearer. That’s how an air inverter conditioner functions unlike the regular air conditioners which are fixed size.
- Inverter technology air conditioners are very good due to their variable tonnage and the speed that they operate on. They are very different from the regular air conditioners which generally have a single tonnage and a single speed compressor
- Non invertor AC have compressors that usually runs on and off unlike the inverter air conditioners which have their AC running all the time. The non-inverters are oversized all the time and the drawback of the same is that the AC tends to over cool most of the time.
- The inverter AC technology will usually change the flow rate of the refrigerant based on the heat of the room. In most cases you will find when the heat is rate is less the flow is less too and when the heat is more the heat is usually more. Thus, not switching the compressor ever and ensuring the temperature settings are always maintained at the required level. So the inverter AC would cool optimum making you feel like it’s slow.
- Any regular motor requires more current to start up, so as the inverter requires more current to run any AC or refrigerator increases significantly.However, the inverter air conditioner and refrigerators have flexible speed motor which requires less current at the startup.
- The inverter technology helps in less power consumption but more efficient in rebates on power factor.
- The invertor air conditioner technology is best used in solar panels because it consumes lesser electricity. It’s always important to use an inverter air conditioner since its more efficient compared to other AC air conditioners. The inverter air conditioning units are very efficient in comparison to the traditional air conditioners.