How to get Telangana Employee Salary Certificate 2022, LPC? Telangana Employee Pay Slip, Download TS Employee Salary Certificate via TS Treasury Web portal…
Telangana State Government employees now have a reason to smile since they can access their salary certificates. This is after the state government decided to leverage the internet when delivering its services. Provided you’re connected to a network and have an internet-enabled device, you can download your Telangana employee salary certificate within the shortest time possible.
Telangana Employee Salary Certificate
You can use your Telangana Employee Salary Certificate to apply for a bank loan, personal loan, house loan, or any other financial process where it is needed.
Download TS Employee Payslip PDF
By now you should be aware of the fact that you can download your TS payslip from the Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts website or the Integrated Financial Management & Information System (IFMIS). You need to follow if you’re to download your TS employee salary certificate via the TS Treasury portal.
- Visit the official website of the Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts state government of Telangana using https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/ddoreq/index.php?service=emppayslippdf as the URL.
- You redirect to the homepage from where you need to click on the “Employee Operations” option.
- Next, select the ‘Employee Payslip’ option on the page that appears on your screen.
- A new window will display. Here, enter your seven-digit Employee Code (Empcode).
- Now correctly enter the Month and Year for which you want to download your Telangana employee salary certificate.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the requested salary certificate will display on the screen of your device.
- To download a copy of the salary certificate simply click on the ‘Download’ button and you’re good to go.
How to Download TS Employee Salary Certificate via IFMIS Portal?
For you to download your TS employee salary certificate via the IFMIS portal, you need to have your Employee Code or Bank Account Number. With either of these details in place, follow the steps given below to complete the download process.
- First things first, visit the official website of Integrated Financial Management & Information System (IFMIS) by typing in https://www.pdtreasury.telangana.gov.in/#login on the search tab of your web browser before initiating a search.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Payslip’ button that can see in the top right corner.
- A new page will appear from where you have to choose between ‘Employ Code’ or ‘Account Number’.
- For those who settle on the ‘Employee Code’ option, then you need to fill in your seven-digit Employee Code.
- Check whether the personal details displayed on your screen are correct before clicking on the ‘Send OTP’ option.
- Then, An OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP correctly after which you should click on the ‘Submit OTP’ button.
- Follow the prompts given before you can finally see your TS employee salary certificate.
- Finally, click on the ‘Download’ button to download a copy of the same.
By following these steps, it will only be a matter of time before you finally download your TS employee salary certificate 2022.