TJSB Bank Netbanking Registration: TJSB Netbanking facility makes it possible for customers to access their banking through a secure website anytime, anywhere. Even though Thane Janata Sahakari Bank (TJSB) is mainly operative in Maharashtra Cities, it also has a national presence in Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Gujarat, and many more districts. Thanks to their digital banking service, you no longer have to worry about visiting the nearest bank branch to get what you need.
TJSB Bank Netbanking Registration
But just as is the case with any other bank in India, you have to complete the TJSB bank Netbanking registration process before reaping the numerous benefits. Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. This guide will take you through the simple step-by-step guide to follow and complete the process from the comfort of any location.
How to Complete TJSB Netbanking Registration Online
- Visit the TJSB website on your smartphone or Personal Computer using https://tjsbbank.co.in/ as the URL.
- You’ll be redirected to the website’s homepage. Here, click on the ‘Login’ option.
- On the new page that appears, click on the ‘Generate Password’ option.
- Go through the steps to register for TJSB Netbanking and click on the ‘Proceed’ button.
- Correctly type in your TJSB Customer ID in the space set aside for this detail and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- Next, enter your registered mobile number with the bank and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- An OTP will then be sent to your registered mobile number on your phone via SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Go’ button.
- You’re now free to set a password for TJSB Netbanking. Ensure the password contains at least one capital letter, one special character, and one number.
- Once you set your password, go back to the homepage of the portal. Select and click on the ‘Login’ button to access your account.
There you have it, the simple steps you ought to follow before you can finally complete TJSB Netbanking registration anytime.