TN ECS Status of Employees & Pensioners– Tamil Nadu state Treasury ECS Status Check of Employees & Pensioners at treasury2.tn.gov.in…
The State Government of Tamil Nadu has launched a TN ECS online portal from where government employees and pensioners of the state can access vital information hassle-free. With this portal, they can now check their Tamil Nadu ECS status anytime, and from anywhere they want. But for you to reap maximum benefits from the portal, you must understand what is expected.
Fortunately, we are here to offer a helping hand. In this article, we will take you through the simple steps you need to follow if you’re to check TN Treasury ECS status 2020 for both employees and pensioners hassle-free. Read on to find out more.
How to Check ECS Status of Government Employees
Tamil Nadu state government employees can now check their ECS status from the comfort of their couch. To pull this off successfully, you need to have your payroll details with you. Alternatively, you can still enter your GPF number, and you’re good to go. That said, here is a simple step by step guide you need to follow when looking forward to checking your ECS Status for government employees.
- You will first have to visit the official web portal of TN Treasury by typing in https://www.treasury2.tn.gov.inon the search bar of your browser
- On the portal’s homepage, click on the ‘ECS Status’ link
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you should click on the ‘Detailed Report by GPF Number’ option
- On the login page, correctly fill in all the mandatory details including District Treasury, sub-Treasury, suffix, month and year
- Now enter your General Provident Fund (GPF) number after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button
The above step displays the requested ECS status on the screen of your device. To take a printout of the ECS status for future reference, simply click on the ‘Print’ option.
How to Check TN Pensioners
Just as is the case with current employees, retired employees of the Tamil Nadu state government can also check their ECS status online at any time of the day. To pull this off successfully, here are the simple steps you need to follow.
- Visit the official website of the Tamil Treasury department using https://www.treasury2.tn.gov.inas the URL
- From the three options displayed on the screen of your device, click on the ‘ECS Status of Pensioners’ option
- On the login page, enter the relevant details in the fields set aside for this information. You have to fill in your Pension Payment Order (PPO) number and password
- Enter the Captcha Code as it appears in the image after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button
- You’ve now accessed your profile successfully from where you can check your ECS status without encountering any issues whatsoever.
Note: Tamil Nadu pensioners will first have to register themselves before taking full advantage of the TN Treasury web portal. All it takes is for you to click on the ‘New User? Register Here’ option and follow the prompts.