TN ePayslip 2021 Download, Tamil Nadu Government employees Salary details and Salary Certificate at epayroll.tn.gov.in web portal…
In its quest to offer efficient services, the State Government of Tamil Nadu has introduced an online portal from where employees can check their salary details with ease. Things are not any different for pensioners as they can also take advantage of the portal to check their TN payslip. This comes as good news to both TN employees and pensioners since they can keep track of their payment records anytime anywhere.
For employees to take advantage of what the TN Treasury ePayslip has to offer, they need to have their employee code as it serves as the username. Furthermore, they ought to have their employee department code (suffix) not forgetting the Date of Birth as registered in the department database. Having said that, here is what you need to know when looking forward to downloading a copy of your TN ePayslip.
Tamil Nadu Employee Pay Slip Download
Provided you have your login credentials in place, it will only be a matter of time before you finally check your Tamil Nadu employee salary slip. To help you get started, below are the simple steps you need to follow and download your TN salary payslip.
- First and foremost, you have to visit TN e-Payroll system. All it takes is for you to type in https://www.epayroll.tn.gov.in/ as the URL on any web browser of choice after which you should initiate a search
- On the homepage, select the ‘Click Here for Payslip’ option to visit the Treasuries and Accounts Department Employee login page Tamil Nadu
- Now, correctly enter your Employee Code in the space set aside for this detail
- From the drop-down box, select the Suffix i.e., your Department Code
- Type in your Date of Birth before clicking on the ‘Login’ button
- You can now see your Employee Code at the top left corner of your account. Here, click on the ‘Payslip’ option that is just below it
- Next, select the Month and Year for which you want to download your Tamil Nadu employee salary certificate
- Confirm the details after which you should click on the ‘Generate Report’ option and wait for the requested payslip to load in a new tab
- Go through the payslip and click on the ‘Download’ button if satisfied with everything
- Finally, click on the ‘Print’ button to take a printout of your Payslip, and you’re good to go
Gone are the days when Tamil Nadu state employees had to overcome numerous hurdles before getting a copy of their salary slips. Whether you work in the Police, Medical, Agriculture, Forest, or even Jail department under the Tamil Nadu state government, then you can get done with everything from the comfort of your home.
The good news is you can also download your annual report aside from the monthly salary slip. To pull this off, simply select this option from the employee payslip page once you access the ePayroll login page. It is only then that you stand a better chance of keeping track of your salary details.