Track ICICI Credit Card Dispatch Status: Applying for a credit card from ICICI bank is never going to eat into your precious time. Actually, you are free to complete the application process online or offline. Once you apply for the credit card, it is in your best interest that you check whether your application was successful or not.
Track ICICI Credit Card
Fortunately, there are various ways to track the status of your application. This guide will take you through some of the methods you can consider counting on. Keep reading to find out more before starting the process. Also, read about Register ICICI Mobile Banking and Block ICICI Credit Card.
Track ICICI Credit Card Dispatch Status Using a Tracking ID
- You will first have to retrieve your tracking ID by checking the SMS or Email.
- Once you find the link SMS or Email for tracking the card, you need to click on the link provided.
- Correctly enter the tracking number in the space set aside for this detail and click on the ‘Track Shipment’ button.
- You can view the status of your ICICI Credit Card and expected delivery date.
Without Tracking ID
It is still possible for you to track bank credit card dispatch status without having a tracking ID. To pull this off hassle-free, follow the step-by-step guide given below;
- Download and install the ICICI iMobile app on your smartphone.
- Complete the registration process on the app using your registered mobile number and credit card details.
- Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number for verification purposes.
- To complete the registration, you have to enter your Credit Card PIN.
- Now login to the app and select ‘Services’ option from the menu.
- Tap on ‘Check Status’ before selecting the ‘Track Deliverables’ option.
- Choose the card number and click on the ‘Submit’ button. It is then that you can see the status of your ICICI credit card on the screen.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow before you can track ICICI credit card dispatch status with or without tracking ID.