Debit Card to Bank Account through Paytm: When planning to transfer money from one bank account to the other, you’ll never run out of options. From internet banking and IMPS to UPI money transfer, there is always a method you can count on. But what if you want to send money from your debit card to a bank account?
Even though it is not a widely relied upon method, you can still get through it hassle-free. The secret lies in understanding what’s expected, and you are good to go. This post will take you through what it takes to transfer money from a debit card to a bank account online.
Using Paytm to Transfer Money from Debit Card to Bank Account
If you have access to an internet connection, you can use Paytm to transfer money from any debit card to a bank account within the shortest time possible. Follow the steps given below to get started;
- Visit https://paytm.com/ and login to your Paytm account
- Once you log in or register, you have to complete an e-KYC in Paytm to transfer money to a bank account. Complete e-KYC using your PAN card and Aadhaar card
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Add Money’ option
- Enter the amount you want to transfer before clicking on the ‘Add Money’ option
- You’ll be redirected to a new page. Here, select the ‘Debit Card’ option and fill in your debit card number, CVV, and expiry date
- To access the payment getaway, click on the ‘Pay’ button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Wait for the transaction to complete after which you should select the ‘Paytm Wallet’ option
- Next, select the ‘Send Money to Bank’ option
- Finally, enter the account number, IFSC number and click on the ‘Send’ option to transfer money to the bank account
There you have it, the simple steps to transfer money from a debit card to a bank account. Remember, you can choose to use Kotak 811 app, Mobikwik, or CDM machine. The option you settle on is based on your preference.