How to Transfer Money from HDFC Netbanking to Other Bank Accounts Without Adding a Beneficiary:
HDFC Bank offers a wide range of net banking services to its customers. That comes in handy considering you can easily manage your account even while on the move. Initially, account holders had to add a beneficiary first and wait for activation before receiving or transferring funds.
Transfer Money from HDFC
However, this is no longer the case since you can still transfer money without adding a beneficiary to HDFC Bank. But how is this even possible in the first place? This post will take you through one of the methods to transfer money without adding a beneficiary. Keep on reading to find out more.
How to transfer without adding beneficiary in Bank online
- Visit the official website of HDFC Net Banking.
- Login to your account by typing in the Customer ID, user ID, and password, after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button.
- You’ll be redirected to the homepage, where you should click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ option.
- Next, click on the ‘IMPS-MMID’ option.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device. Here, enter the beneficiary’s mobile number and MMID. Remember to ask for the MMID from the beneficiary to avoid leaving room for mistakes.
- Choose the HDFC bank account from which the amount should be debited.
- Verify the details you’ve entered and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP correctly and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You’ve now sent the money successfully without having to add the beneficiary.
Keep in mind that you can also transfer money without adding beneficiaries to HDFC Bank using the UPI app and via IMPS using the UPI app. The method you choose to use is entirely up to you.