Transfer Money without Adding in SBI: SBI Quick Transfer makes it possible for account holders to transfer money from one bank account to another without the hassle. The good thing about this process is that you can get done with it without the need to add the beneficiary to the account. To ensure you have a smooth ride, account holders can transfer funds via NEFT, IMPS, or RTGS.
Transfer Funds without Adding Beneficiary through SBI Quick Transfer Facility
For you to get the most from this facility, you’ll first have to add a beneficiary in SBI internet banking. But what if you want to transfer money from an account without adding a beneficiary? Well, you can still get through this quickly. This post will take you through the simple steps to follow when planning to transfer money from an SBI account without adding beneficiaries.
- Visit the SBI Net Banking portal and sign in to your account by correctly filling in your login credentials.
- From the main menu, click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ option.
- A drop-down menu will appear from where you should click on the ‘Quick Transfer (Without Adding Beneficiary)’ option.
- On the new page that appears, enter the details of the beneficiary account i.e., account number, IFSC code, account name, and mobile number.
- Select the purpose of transferring the money.
- Accept the terms and conditions after which you should click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter the high-security password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number with SBI and click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- Wait for the OTP to be verified and the amount transfer process will be initiated. If you select IMPS, the money will be transferred immediately to the beneficiary account. When selecting the NEFT option, things tend to be different since the transfer will take 4-5 hours.
Hopefully, the above guide will come in handy when you want to transfer money from an SBI account without adding beneficiaries.