Transfer PF Online: It is without a doubt that the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is an ideal investment option for any salaried individual. To ensure everything is in order, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) manages your EPF accounts and UAN’s for all salaried individuals in India. But for this to happen, you need to have a UAN under which you can easily manage your EPF accounts.
In the event that you have more than one UAN account, you’ll be forced to transfer the old UAN account to the new one and close the old UAN. This article will take you through the step-by-step guide to follow when looking to transfer PF online hassle-free.
Procedure to Transfer PF Online
To transfer PF online, follow the steps given below;
- Visit the UAN login website on your smartphone or computer by typing in https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/
- Login to the member interface by using your credentials i.e., UAN Number and Password after which you should click on the ‘Login’ button
- Once you’re logged in to your account, click on the ‘Online Services’ option
- Next, click on the ‘One Member One EPF Account’ option from the sub-menu
- On the next page that appears, you should verify your personal information and PF account for present employment
- Now, click on the ‘Present Employer’ option under the ‘Select details of previous employer’ section after which you should enter the Old UAN
- Your old PF account number will then be displayed on the screen. If you don’t know the old UAN, click on ‘Get MID’ and enter the EPF number
- Next, choose the EPF account that you want to transfer to the new UAN account
- Click on the ‘Get OTP’ option and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the ‘OTP’ and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the process.
There you have it, the simple steps to follow when looking forward to transferring your PF online.