Transferring Money from YONO SBI: Account holders with the State Bank of India (SBI) can take advantage of the You Only Need One (YONO) mobile app to access services. The app offers almost every digital banking feature available on the SBI internet banking facility or when you visit the nearest SBI branch. Whether you want to transfer money with UPI or NEFT/IMPS, then you can count on the app.
Transferring Money YONO SBI
For you to transfer money using the Yono SBI app, you need to have your internet banking username and password together with a registered mobile number with the bank. Other notable requirements to make a transaction include beneficiary account number, IFSC code, and mobile number. With these details in place, it won’t take long before you finally complete the money transfer process
You might be wondering; how much money can you transfer from the Yono SBI app? Well, this depends on the mode of payment you choose to settle on.
- When using IMPS, you can transfer up to 2 lakh with those relying on RTGS sending 2 lakh to 10 lakh.
- Things tend to be different for those counting on NEFT as they can transfer up to 10 lakh in 24 hours.
- That’s why you should compare the different payment methods and their limits before settling on one.
- To transfer money from the Yono SBI app using NEFT/IMPS/RTGS, you first have to log in to the app and add a beneficiary.
- Once you add the beneficiary, select NEFT/IMPS option after which you should correctly enter the account details.
- Be sure to find out more about the other methods of sending money from the Yono SBI app and choose the most viable.
Provided you know the maximum amount you can transfer from the Yono SBI app within a day, you’ll not have to worry about missing payments. Hopefully, this post will come in handy the next time you decide to transfer money from the Yono SBI app.