UDIN ICAI Login, UDIN Unique Document Identification Number for Practicing CA, ICAI Updates at https://udin.icai.org…
The concept of a Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) was first introduced by ICAI for the sole purpose of authenticating documents. This 18-digit unique secure ID is a must-have whenever a CA certifies a certificate or document. Considering the Unique Document Identification Number can only be generated by Chartered Accountants online at the UDIN portal, it is important to check the document’s validity using UDIN.
UDIN ICAI Login
That said, today we will take you through some of the things you need to know about the UDIN ICAI login. Keep on reading to find out more. If you are a full-time Practicing Chartered Accountants (CAs with COP), then you will first have to register yourself on the UDIN portal before generating the number of every document to be attested. To help you out, below are the simple steps to follow before you can finally register on the UDIN portal;
How to Register on the UDIN Login Portal
- First things first, visit the UDIN Portal by typing in https://udin.icai.org/register on the search tab or your web browser before initiating a search.
- Here, click on the ‘First-Time Users’ options after which you should enter the six-digit membership number.
- Next, enter your date of birth and date of enrolment in the space set aside for these details.
- Confirm the details you have just filled in before clicking on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- An OTP will send to your registered mobile number and e-mail address registered with ICAI.
- Type in the OTP after which you should click on the ‘Continue’ button. It is then that you will receive your login credentials for the UDIN page.
Remember, all the details will send to your registered email address.
How to Generate UDI ICAI for Your Certificate or Documents
Once you complete the registration process, you can generate certificates and documents with a UDIN number online from the comfort of your couch. To pull this off, follow the steps given below;
- Visit the UDIN website portal using https://udin.icai.org/register as the URL.
- On the Member Login page, enter the login credentials received on your email address after completing the registration process.
- Change your password if logging in for the first time to prevent unauthorized access.
- Next, click on the ‘Generate UDIN’ button after which you should correctly fill in all the required details. Some of the details to fill in include membership registration number, email id, name, name of the firm, and firm registration number to mention a few.
- Go through all the details you have just filled in before clicking on the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered email and mobile phone number. Enter the OTP and a preview of the details will be made available for verification purposes.
- If you find mistakes that need to change, click on the ‘Back’ button. Click on the ‘Submit’ button if everything is okay.
- Finally, the UDIN number will be generated. You can mention it using a pen or as a watermark on the document.
Hopefully, this post will come in handy whenever you want to leverage the UDIN portal anytime anywhere.