Udyog Aadhaar Registration, Eligibility, Registration Certificate Download www.udyogaadhaar.gov.in…
It is without a doubt that the SME sector is the backbone of India’s economic growth. And this does not come as a surprise since it’s responsible for close to 45% of the country’s total manufacturing output. To facilitate the efforts of the SME sector, the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises India together with the Indian Government launched the Udyog Aadhaar.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
In case you might know what we are talking about, the Udyog Aadhaar is an identification system for businesses. To ensure you have a better understanding, here is what you need to know about Udyog registration, eligibility, and registration certificate download online.
Before you start the registration process for the Udyog Aadhaar, you need to confirm whether your business is eligible for the same or not. Below is the eligibility criterion for Udyog Aadhaar registration
Micro Enterprise: Should have a turnover threshold of up to Rs.5 Crore and investment threshold of up to Rs.1 Crore.
Small Enterprise: The turnover threshold must be between Rs.5 Crore and Rs.50 Crore with their investment threshold ranging between Rs.1 Crore and Rs.10 Crore
Medium Enterprise: Should have a turnover threshold of between Rs.50 Crore and Rs.100 Crore. As for the investment threshold, it ought to be between Rs.10 Crore and Rs.20 Crore.
Udyog Aadhaar Online Registration Process
Now that you know about the eligibility, you’re free to start the registration process. Keep in mind you need to have your Aadhaar information with you before starting the process. With your Aadhaar information at hand, follow the simple steps given below to complete the Udyog Aadhaar registration process.
- Visit the official website of Udyog Aadhaar using https://www.udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM-Registraion.aspx as the URL.
- The above URL will redirect you to the registration page on the Udyog Aadhaar portal from where you have to enter your Aadhaar Number and Name of the Entrepreneur in the space set aside for these details.
- Click on the checkbox that appears.
- Next, click on the ‘Validate & Generate OTP’ button.
- An OTP (One Time Verification Pin) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the space set aside for this detail.
- Once the verification is complete, you have to correctly fill in all the required fields i.e., Name of Enterprise, Type of Organization, Bank Details to mention a few.
- Recheck everything that you’ve just filled in before you click on the ‘Submit button.
- Another OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the correct space.
- Now enter the Captcha Code as it appears on the image.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button, and the Acknowledgement or Reference Number will be sent to your registered Email Address.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate Download
To download the registration certificate, follow the steps given below;
- Visit the official website of the competent Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises using https://www.udyogaadhaar.gov.in as the URL.
- Click on the ‘Print Certificate’ option that is under the ‘Udyog Aadhaar’ tab.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you have to enter your ‘UAM Number’ and ‘Mobile Number’.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button and the registration certificate will be displayed.
- Finally, click on the ‘print’ button to take a printout of the same.
Hopefully, this post will come in handy when looking forward to completing the Udyog Aadhaar registration process.